Friday, May 4, 2007

So it begins....

After deliberating for a while, I've decided to take the plunge and start a blog. Why? Well, a few reasons..... I want to be able to keep in touch with friends in family back in Florida (and other places), I want a place to journal all the cool things the kids are doing, and sometimes a feel like I need a sounding board and a place to get my thoughts on paper and sort through things.

So, now that I'm working FT I'll have more time in front of the computer. I figure now's the perfect time to start a blog, so I can write about all the things that I'm not doing with the kids. Ok, so I still do lots of things with the kids, but so does Yuta, so maybe he'll pipe in from time to time.

Of course I have a lot to learn - I don't know how to post pictures yet, not sure how to notify people that it's been updated, blah blah blah. And I don't even know if blogspot is the best place to host this. Maybe I'll change to myspace someday. Who knows.

So, check this out from time to time. Mostly you'll see blurbs about the kids. I'll try to post a cute story from last night later on in the day. Sometimes you'll see my ramblings about what's going on inside my head, but feel free to ignore those parts.

That's it for now.... off to see if I can learn how to customize my blog a bit more!

2 comments:

Kiersten said...

Glad you are enjoying having a blog so far :)

Thanks for sending me the link!
I will now be spying on you...

Kiersten

Unknown said...

Yay for the blog! How about some pictures?